Are you looking for Massage Therapy in Croydon?
Are you someone who is interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle, experiencing new methods of relaxation or alleviating the stresses, aches and pains that are a part of everyday life? Then a massage treatment might be just what you need!
What else can massage do for you? Well, aside from helping to relieve your body of lymphatic waste, it:
- Reduces recovery between workouts
- Boosts your body’s immune system
- Improves your movement and muscular flexibility
- Prevents injury
- Promotes physical recovery
- Helps correct postural dysfunction
- Complements other therapies, including physiotherapy
Massage for relaxation tends to be soft, gentle pressure whereas sports massage is firmer and may include some stretching. Deep tissue massage is very firm and generally focused on specific areas.
Click here to find out about our no obligation, free 10 minute consultation, or call 020 8655 1664 to find out what will benefit you most.