Are you looking for Chiropody treatment in Croydon?
Are you one of the millions of people in the UK suffering from sport, posture, age or diabetes related foot problems? Imagine what a difference you’ll feel after prompt, professional treatment by one of our podiatrists (also called chiropodists).
Chiropody (or Podiatry) is a form of healthcare that provides preventative care, diagnosis and treatment of patients with foot and lower limb injuries, including:
- Nail conditions; e.g. in-growing or infected
- Corns, calluses, verrucae
- Arch, heel or lower back pain
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Toes, knee and shin pains
- Plantar fasciitis
- Iliotibial band pain
- Differing leg length issues
- Uncomfortable orthotics
Orthotics adjust the angles at which your feet contact the ground so if you are suffering from any condition that may be due to your feet, such as any of those mentioned above, or even if you suffer chronic blisters, you may decide to investigate use of orthotics. We can offer:
- A one hour biomechanical assessment
- Pre-fabricated insoles which are altered to suit any biomechanical issues diagnosed
- Custom designed (bespoke) orthotics for which we take an impression of the foot.
Click here to find out about our no obligation, free 10 minute consultation, or call 020 8655 1664.
To contact us by email, click email@example.com